Chill Cryotherapy is thrilled to now offer Mild Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)!
A 60 minute compressed air experience at a pressure of 1.3 Atmospheres! We also offer supplemental oxygen for an enhanced experience!
What does the Chill Hbot look like?
Chill clients LOVE our HBOT because it is a comfortable roomy chamber! Most people can stand up in it! We offer two options for how to use our hbot: you can either lie down on a plush cushion or sit in a comfortable chair during your treatment.
How does HBOT improve your health & wellness?
Increased pressure (1.3 ATA) allows oxygen to dissolve more fully into your blood plasma which yields incredible physical, cognitive & emotional benefits. Research shows that HBOT increases oxygen saturation by 400% of our tissues, organs and BRAIN compared to typical blood supply .
What are the benefits of HBOT?
There are MANY proven benefits to HBOT! HBOT may…
- reduce chronic inflammation & auto immune symptoms
- increase oxygenation to ALL tissue and organs in body
- Boost immunity
- improve blood flow & circulation
- reduce pain
- assist with wound healing, bacterial & fungal infections, especially in diabetics (through hyperoxygenation)
- relieve neuropathy and facilitates new nerve growth
- reverse & halt aging by inhibiting telomere shortening, improving senescent cell clearance and promoting new blood vessel growth.
- relieve depression that may not respond to medication or other therapy
- lower blood pressure
- improves symptoms related to traumatic brain injury
- improves developmental disorders like ADHD, ADD & autism
- reduce seizures or epilepsy
- accelerate & enhance athletic recovery
- reduce mental & physical fatigue
- improve cognitive function like memory, clarity & executive function.
- Relieve Long Covid symptoms
- improve skin health by increasing collagen production & promoting new blood vessel growth
- supports surgical recovery by reducing bruising, inflammation and swelling.
- relieve insomnia: THIS WORKS! You will get the best sleep of your life after HBOT.
- relieve side effects of chemotherapy & radiation therapy
- reduces symptoms related to Lyme disease
- improve parkinsons, alzheimers, MS, cerebral palsy & post stroke recovery
How Often to Use Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Up to once or twice daily – but must wait four hours between sessions. 10 sessions minimum, 20-40 maintenance sessions to experience optimal results. Research shows that hbot treatment is cumulative so the more treatments you experience the better you will look & feel! More hbot is essential for re-building your physical infrastructure, cellular health & creating neuroplasticity!
How to prepare for your Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy:
New HBOT clients will complete a medical history intake & waiver . If you are experiencing congestion or sinus/ear issues, please wait until your symptoms subside to use Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. If you see a specialist such as an oncologist, neurologist, cardiologist, pulmonologist, or are currently under care for a health issue or surgery, you will likely need to seek medical clearance from your provider prior to being serviced at Chill cryotherapy. We will email you forms to provide to your physician to clear you for mild HBOT at Chill.
What Should I Expect From Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
We have several videos that show what to expect during your HBOT experience. We will also walk you through your first treatment and show you how to enter and exit the HBOT and control the rate of both compression and decompression.
Contraindications for HBOT?
- Cold or allergy symptoms/fever
- Inability to equalize middle ear pressure
- Meniere’s disease
- Heart disease or vascular disease
- Anemia, polycythemica or other blood disease
- Untreated pneumothorax—we recommend all clients get medical clearance prior to their 1st hbot.
How Will I Feel During Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
While you’re inside the Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy chamber, you may feel your ears pop! Then you may experience a feeling of relaxation as you enjoy your service. After your Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy session, you may continue to feel relaxed, or alert and well-rested. That night, you may even sleep more deeply! Consistency is key. The more you visit our Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy chamber, the better your body may feel.
How quickly will YOU notice benefits from HBOT?
Everyone is different but most people notice mild improvements after one to two treatments. Issues like insomnia, wound-healing and inflammation can see results very quickly. Other issues like dementia or cognitive aging may take longer to show improvement. In general, chronic issues that have been occuring for long periods of time will take longer to show improvement compared to recent injuries or issues.