Job Description | Medical Spa Receptionist
Position | Spa Receptionist
Reporting To | Spa Manager/Owner/Marketing Director
The pivotal role of the Spa Receptionist is to ensure every client’s guest experience is executed to the highest of standards, whilst planning, communicating, and organizing overall operations and administration of the Spa. Assist marketing director with social media contributions.
The Spa Receptionist must be able to guide, support, and work in accordance with the team of Cryotechnicians and other spa staff, while executing day to day general operational duties.
Specific Tasks: (may include but are not limited to)
Spa Operations & Administration Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks such as coordination of the Spa’s appointment schedule with attention to detail for highest services and standards.
- Schedule bookings for all Spa services and coordinate the staff schedule to ensure prompt service is delivered.
- Advise guests/clients of all Spa Services and be able to provide sound treatment information regarding all therapies. (Cryotherapy, Infrared Sauna, ChillSculpt/Chillskin Treatments, Gainswave, & Soundwave, etc.)
- Assist in promoting sales of packages or memberships to clientele whilst offering full product knowledge prior to treatment service.
- Be responsible for cleaning protocols throughout facility. Running laundry throughout work day & folding robes/towels provided in Spa.
- Ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained in reception area, treatment rooms, and all guest common areas on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of social media platforms preferable. Content creation is a plus for daily posts on business platform.
Job Description | Medical Assistant Cryotherapy Technician
Position | Wellness Technician
Do you have a passion for health & wellness and helping others feel their best?
ChillRx Cryotherapy of Red Bank has an exciting opportunity where you can apply your health & science background to help others, while working in a high-energy, positive & upbeat environment.
We are looking to hire a wellness technician who is certified as a medical assistant or phlebotomist. Certification and competency in IM and SubQ injections is required. Phlebotomy skills are preferred but not required. One to two years of experience is requested. Medical assistants and phlebotomists will be supervised by a board certified licensed New Jersey physician.
Wellness Technician Responsibilities include:
- Facilitating Cryotherapy and all other wellness treatments including our newly added ChillSkin & ChillSculpt treatments
- Providing orientations to new clients while delivering an exceptional ChillRx client experience
- Handling client issues and concerns with care and understanding and recommending the appropriate treatments - our client's wellness and safety is our top priority.
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the location - including treatment areas and equipment
- Providing IM and SubQ vitamin injections. All injections are prescribed by our supervising physician.
- Overseeing of vitamin and medical supplies inventory
Here’s what we are looking for in a candidate:
- Positive attitude and upbeat personality.
- Passionate about health and wellness .
- Strong ability to create connections and build relationships with others.
- Punctual, Reliable and a strong team player.
- Loves to clean and takes pride in a neat, organized working environment.
- Self motivated, detail- oriented and proactive.
To learn more about what we offer please visit our website: redbank.chillcryo.net
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18-19.00 per hour