Job Description | Medical Spa Receptionist
Position | Spa Receptionist
Reporting To | Spa Manager/Owner/Marketing Director
The pivotal role of the Spa Receptionist is to ensure every client’s guest experience is executed to the highest of standards, whilst planning, communicating, and organizing overall operations and administration of the Spa. Assist marketing director with social media contributions.
The Spa Receptionist must be able to guide, support, and work in accordance with the team of Cryotechnicians and other spa staff, while executing day to day general operational duties.
Specific Tasks: (may include but are not limited to)
Spa Operations & Administration Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks such as coordination of the Spa’s appointment schedule with attention to detail for highest services and standards.
- Schedule bookings for all Spa services and coordinate the staff schedule to ensure prompt service is delivered.
- Advise guests/clients of all Spa Services and be able to provide sound treatment information regarding all therapies. (Cryotherapy, Infrared Sauna, ChillBody/Chillskin Treatments, Gainswave, & Soundwave, etc.)
- Assist in promoting sales of packages or memberships to clientele whilst offering full product knowledge prior to treatment service.
- Be responsible for cleaning protocols throughout facility. Running laundry throughout work day & folding robes/towels provided in Spa.
- Ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained in reception area, treatment rooms, and all guest common areas on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of social media platforms preferable. Content creation is a plus for daily posts on business platform.