Announcing ChillSculpt Fat & Cellulite Reduction at ChillRx Cryotherapy Red Bank!
Our ChillSculpt treatments utilize the Pagani Cryo T-Shock machine to literally kill fat & cellulite!
The device alternates cold and hot temperature to “shock” the fat into self-destruction.
The results are incredible! ChillSculpt is perfect for those localized areas of stubborn fat & cellulite that just won’t budge.
You can use ChillSculpt to reduce fat:
- Thighs–inner, back and outer
- Love Handles/Hips
- Anywhere on the body!
Works great for men and women. We customize our protocols for your body type, sex and objectives!
We can address fat and cellulite or only fat!
ChillSculpt at Chill Cryotherapy offers you incredible value!
Same or better results compared to CoolSculpt:
- Cheaper! Our treatments cost $300 each. CoolSculpt can be up to $1500 per treatment
- No suction! So no discomfort during treatment and no frozen brick on the body after treatment!
- No plates! So we can treat any area of the body, including the neck!
- $1,500 for a 5 pack ($300 each)
- $2,750 for a 10 pack ($275 each, can be shared)
Yes! Very! The ChillSculpt cooling system is controlled by an electronic temperature sensor which delivers temperature readings in real time. Your ChillSkin provider is highly trained in safety and protocol to ensure that your skin never gets damaged. The key to safety with any aesthetic treatment is training! Our technicians constantly keep the handpiece moving on your skin and monitor your skin temperature to ensure that your skin never gets too cold.
ChillSculpt is a non-invasive, suction-free treatment of adipose tissue to induce lipolysis – the breaking down of fat cells – to reduce body fat without damage to other tissues. It is a special developed technique where warm and cold are used and applied directly to the client’s skin.
Fat reduction and cellulite treatments are 60 minutes. Please allow yourself 90 minutes for your appointment which includes paperwork, treatment and post-treatment care.
Most clients experience visible results after the first treatment. It is important to measure your targeted area prior to each treatment. In general clients will experience ½ to 2 inches immediate reduction in their target area. Best results will start to be visible 7 to 21 days after treatment.
Clients can expect to continue to see fat and cellulite reduction for several weeks to a few months after their last treatment. This is because the fat detoxification will continue to occur for that long! It can take several months for the fat to be fully removed from the treatment area.Improvement in cellulite will also continue to occur for several months.
We recommend a minimum of 5 treatments. Some clients will need more than this to achieve desired results. Some clients will require fewer treatments. It is wise to buy the discounted 5 pack even if you think you will need less than 5 treatments to achieve your goals since you can keep the additional treatments to use as maintenance or before a vacation or big event.
Single sessions are available for a special event like a vacation! But in general best results will be achieved with a minimum of 5 treatments.
Once you have completed your treatment regimen and have achieved your objective, we recommend a maintenance plan to maintain your results. For fat reduction we recommend a single treatment every 3 months; for cellulite reduction a single treatment once a month.
Clinical studies have shown that this technology naturally destroys fat cells. As with all treatments, results vary from one individual to another. The expected effect is usually rapid: some fat cells are destroyed during the session while most will be eliminated within 2 to 4 weeks. It has also been proven to help with micro circulation and a significant increase in collagen.
In a clinical trial of 100 clients, there was an average fat loss to the treated area of 38% utilizing 5 treatments over 6 weeks. The maximum fat loss in the treated area was 45%. The minimum was 15%. Treatment to men’s abdominal area was the most effective with average man losing 45% in that area.
The treatment is painless, with some clients describing it as rather pleasant. Give feedback to your provider if you feel uncomfortably cold or hot during the treatment.
- Love handles/Hips
- Double chin/neck
- Inner or outer thighs
- Individuals with kidney or liver disease or who are on dialysis
- Pregnant women
- Severe diabetics
- Individuals receiving chemotherapy
- Individuals with swollen, infected or inflamed areas of the skin
- Individuals with polyneuropathy
- Kids under 15
- Individuals with cold allergy
Fat Reduction: Once every 2 weeks
Cellulite Reduction: Once a week
Toning/Tissue Stimulation: Twice a week
Frequency is dictated by the type of treatment applied. During fat reduction treatments, a great deal of fat cell contents (lipids) are released in to the bloodstream and lymphatic system. It is important to not overload these systems. Treatments should not occur more than once every 2 weeks to ensure detoxification systems are not overwhelmed.
Cellulite reduction is working on both fat reduction and the improvement in the appearance of cellulite so the demands on the detoxification system are not as great.
ChillSculpt utilizes the Adicell Thermographic imaging system to determine your optimal treatment plan! We can diagnose the absence of cellulite (in which case you would only need fat reduction), edemateous cellulite, adipose cellulite or sclerotic/fibrous cellulite. Based on this diagnosis we can design a customized treatment protocol that addresses your specific needs and objectives!! We will track your progress at each treatment so you can see your progress!
ChillSculpt Fat and Cellulite Reduction are priced the same.
- 5 pack for $1,500 (cannot be shared with another person because minimum 5 treatments for maximum results)
- 10 pack for $2,750 (can be shared with another person)
a. Assessment with Adicell thermographic imaging: ChillSculpt can determine the optimal course of treatment for clients. The Adicell system allows to identify exactly where and how to treat fat and cellulite. We will mark the client where Adicell shows the highest concentration of cellulite and fat.
** We can determine if the client has no cellulite and therefore only needs fat reduction.
** We can determine if and where the client has edemateous cellulite and customize the treatment.
** We can determine if and where the client has adipose cellulite and customize the treatment.
** We can determine if and where the client has sclerotic cellulite and customize the treatment.
** We can determine if the client has “invisible cellulite” and offer a treatment protocol to reduce fat and prevent future cellulite.
CryoSkin, CoolSculpt and SculpSure do not offer this valuable assessment.
Adicell also allows client and provider to track progress. The client should be tested with Adicell prior to every treatment. The Adicell plates will be photographed and data stored in client record to track client fat and cellulite reduction.
b. CoolSculpt only utilizes cold temperature to achieve fat reduction. CoolSculpt does not reduce cellulite. CoolSculpt utilizes vacuum suction to isolate and cool fat areas. This can be uncomfortable and leaves the client with a “brick” for up to a week where the cold compression occurred. The vacuum suction method can leave clients with a stripe of untreated fat. CoolSculpt costs around $1500 per treatment.
c. SculpSure utilizes only heat for lipolysis. ChillSculpt utilizes both hot and cold temperature to maximum fat and cellulite reduction. SculpSure costs up to $1500 per treatment. Usually a series of 3 to 5 treatments is necessary to achieve desired results. SculpSure does not reduce cellulite.
d. CryoSkin utilizes a similar device for fat and cellulite reduction. The CryoSkin device utilizes a ceramic handpiece which does not conduct temperature as deeply and effectively as the metallic ChillSculpt handpiece.
i. CryoSkin costs more than ChillSculpt ($350 for CryoSkin versus $300 for ChillSculpt).
ii. CryoSkin does not offer additional therapeutic support after treatment. ChillSculpt offers whole body cryotherapy after every treatment to boost metabolism and burn mobilized fat which maximizes systemic fat loss. Post treatment ChillSculpt provides a 10 minute vibration session followed by a 30 minute compression treatment. These pre- and post-treatment therapies enhance ChillSculpt effects, maximizing client satisfaction and value!!
iii. ChillSculpt offers whole body cryotherapy for 14 days for $99 in between treatments in order to continue to burn mobilized fat. This is in the client’s best interest as it will maximum systemic detoxification of the destroyed fat!
iv. ChillSculpt utilizes the Pagani Cryo T-Shock Aphrodite machine which has a metallic handpiece–metal transmits temperature much more efficiently and deeply than the ceramic handpiece found on the Cryoskin machine.
**ChillSculpt offers whole body cryotherapy after every treatment to increase fat burn! Whole body cryotherapy will help our clients to lose weight, in addition to losing localized areas of fat and cellulite.
** ChillSculpt offers a 10 minute vibration session followed by a 30 minute compression treatment after every treatment.
**ChillSculpt offers 14 days of whole body cryotherapy in between ChillSculpt treatments. We charge just $99 for these treatments. This add-on will significantly improve client outcomes as cryotherapy burns the detoxified fat so it will permanently leave the body!
These post-treatment therapies enhance ChillSculpt effects, maximizing client satisfaction, outcomes and value!!
- We recommend whole body cryotherapy after every ChillSculpt treatment. Cryotherapy boosts the metabolism and burns mobilized fat.
- We recommend 30 minutes of compression post-treatment. Compression assists with lymphatic drainage, accelerating the detoxification and elimination of the fat cells. We offer a 30 minute dynamic compression session with every ChillSculpt treatment. If you do not want to use our compression you can use a compression garment (like Spanx) to achieve these effects.
- We recommend hydration to help flush out the destroyed fat cells. Increased hydration should occur for at least 4 weeks past last ChillSculpt treatment.
- We recommend avoiding refined carbohydrates and sugar to maintain slimming results!
- Arms & legs can be treated on the same day.
- Arms & stomach can be treated on the same day.
- Arms & back can be treated on the same day.
- Glutes and legs can be treated on the same day.
- Legs and abdomen cannot be treated on the same day.**
- Legs and back cannot be treated on the same day.**
Larger body areas cannot be treated on the same day because they create a large volume fat cell destruction. Cell destruction results in cellular waste that must be detoxified through the lymphatic and circulatory systems– we do not want to overload the detox system.
- You may experience some redness in the treated area. This should subside within a few hours.
- You many experience slight pain in the area but this side effect is very uncommon and should resolve quickly.
- Itchiness may occur but this is also rare. It can be a good sign as itchiness is a symptom of cellular change…meaning your skin may be building collagen and elastin and receiving more blood and lymphatic flow!
- You may be immediately slimmer and smoother!! Most clients experience 1/2 to 2 inches of fat loss immediately after treatment.
- ChillSculpt causes localized fat reduction in the treated areas. Our ideal client has localized areas with fat and cellulite that they wish to minimize.
- ChillSculpt can also tone and tighten the skin. ChillSculpt is a great option for clients with loose skin either from age or weight loss.
We can treat clients with a BMI of approximately 30 or less. Over 30 BMI makes it challenging to reach deeper layers of fat. A treatment area is generally defined as the size of an 8 x 11 piece of paper. Larger clients have more surface area and the amount of fat loss in larger areas can overload the detoxification system (the kidneys). We recommend that clients over 30 BMI do one to two months of whole body cryotherapy prior to ChillSculpt treatments. Cryotherapy will stimulate weight loss and lower BMI.
For clients with a BMI between 26 and 30 we recommend 5 to 10 treatments to achieve desired results.
For Fat Reduction: ChillSculpt utilizes cryolipolysis and heat lipolysis to destroy fat cells. These cells are gone from the treatment area.
Please note: It’s important to burn as much fat and eat mindfully after ChillSculpt to enhance and maintain results. Burning fat through cryotherapy and exercise will permanently get rid of mobilized fat. Eating healthy and not excessively will also enhance and maintain effects. We recommend clients maintain a healthy diet that is low in carbs and sugar and engage in an active lifestyle that includes exercise and strength training. We also recommend that our clients AVOID alcohol.
Fat Reduction clients can boost their fat loss to a specific treatment area through maintenance ChillSculpt up to 4 times annually at a discounted price.
Clients should also receive ChillSculpt treatments prior to important events and vacations when they want to look their best!
For Cellulite Reduction: Since weight gain and age contribute to the formation of cellulite, cellulite will come back over time. We recommend a regimen of monthly or every 2 month ChillSculpt sessions to maintain exceptional results. This maintenance regimen is discounted.
ChillSculpt can also be utilized to reduce cellulite prior to important events like vacations and weddings where clients want to look and feel their best!!
- ChillSculpt Fat Reduction uses cryolipolysis to cause the lipids in fat cells to crystallize and stimulate fat cell apoptosis (cell death). The lipids are released into the blood and lymphatic systems and are removed from the treatment area.
- ChillSculpt Cellulite Reduction combines fat reduction with tissue and skin rejuvenation to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite is a combination of fat and compromised skin and tissue. Fat reduction is accomplished through cryolipoloysis; tissue and skin stimulation strengthens, oxygenates and improves the blood and lymph flow in the skin and fat to reduce cellulite. ChillSculpt provides a 1-2 punch to cellulite by addressing the 2 underlying causes of cellulite: fat and weakened skin!
No! Men and women have different types of fat and only 10 percent of men have cellulite! The treatment protocols vary across the sexes in terms of time and temperature. Your ChillSculpt provider will customize your treatment to maximally effective for you!